Thursday, April 8, 2010

let your seams burst like the belt buckle of a fat texan

I've never truly loved anything. is that too deep to begin with? I'd hope not. Because I plan on writing a lot more.
here is the only way I know to describe things. Sometimes words do not earn the value of the feelings they represent. i wish i could lace together something beautiful and wonderful for your eye's and heart to linger on. but i can't. I'm me. and me is "
a very fluid concept" right now. (smile)
I feel like i'm on a journey, into an unknown galaxy but haven't reached the climax yet. I feel like polar magnetism is tugging! Pulling! Dragging! on my heart, begging it to let Love take over. And yet, i can't let it. there's still work to do in me before that love thing happens.

i love finding a work of beauty that i often take for granted, and standing there, dazing in awe over it, while the rest of the world sweeps fluidly by. Everyone around me is running, rolling toward their own definition of "what is right" and I'm standing there, like an idiot, watching the birds. why is life so captivating? because it never stays the same! things, people, loves, hates, worries, and pressures are always evolving
. they are always shifting beneath our feet. We are left with an ultimatum. Adapt, or Fall behind. i find myself falling behind. and i love it.

because I love physics (once again making a real-life nerd reference) I know that a dam can only hold so much water, until it bursts. We are all dams. (don't say that while holding your tongue) We can only hold so much water until we hit our over~flow point. and hydrogen2oxide begins to spill over our heads.

I 'd like to challenge everyone that reads this. to let the dam break. let the barriers burst. and let the seams tear. when are you going to live your life? tomorrow? or yesterday? how about now. So.....let's get to tearing some buttons!!!

love, love, love, love

Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment