Saturday, May 15, 2010


I believe, that the greatest and most satisfying moments in life are those that arise in the midst of normalcy. The moments that knew no anticipation. The moments we never see coming.

I believe also, that the truest of love can arise within these moments.

and i believe it will.


~My Love~
I hope you hope to sail.

And I hope you don't mind when you come home to find the wooden living room floor, cleared of all our furniture. I with my hand out, asking "may I have this dance?"

As the old record player in the kitchen softly whispers Billie Holiday, we'll waltz into the shallow morning hours.

i'll be there at dawn's first light, my hand by your side. That is, as long as you don't mind pancakes on a hard wooden floor. (for I deem myself an excellent cook)

~All my love~
J.K.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment