Monday, January 17, 2011

January




You can't write your way into love's arms. Only love herself can throw them around you. At her will. Which often coincides with the will of the wind. Who doesnt follow a plan you can understand. You can't buy your way into loves heart. She'll never accept monetary payment. Money means nothing in loves eyes. She'll see through you're silly act every time. She'll know you for who you are.


I want a pot of coffee because it makes my heart glad.

Today has made my heart so glad. The last 24 hours have been fantastic. I really wish I could sum it up with words, but I can't. It's one of those times when all I can really do is sift through quotes that may touch the edge of what I'm feeling.

Jesus is so awesome.
Life will turn out.
Things will reveal themselves.

Love will call.

Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment