Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Normal Wednesdays

Howdy Howdy. This week has been a fantastic one. My best friend from High School came down from Prague Monday night and we've taken ourselves a little vacation. One that has been extended and slightly congested (thanks to my bronchitis.)

But, I suppose sickness will catch us all at some point or another, and we'll just have to continue on and make the best of it. Im trying very hard to do that! I don't really have any enlightening words of wisdom or divine inspiration to write about today. Today is mostly a....normal day. I have a physics test Friday that I'm really nervous about. I'm actually typing this post from Physics class right now. My subconscious tells me I'm paying attention. But I know I'm really not. Maybe if I listened I wouldn't be so nervous. Aahhggh.

Well, physics aside, here is a video that my friend and I made yesterday at the shooting range. It was great. enjoy.

Kyle.




No comments:

Post a Comment