Wednesday, January 18, 2012



Blogging might be, perhaps, one of the only constants I'll ever know in life. I've shy'd away and come back several times throughout the past couple of years. It's been a hella past couple of years. Test upon test and assignment upon assignment. I've come to think that school is the only profession I've really ever known. As it should be?

I suppose we're either professing, or working toward it (through education) for all of our lives. But the reason I'm visiting this blog today, to record my thought (or unleash them, rather) is because I've had a feeling return that I havent felt in a long time.

The presence of an intelligent woman will do wonders for the soul. The problem is that I must not attract intelligent women. Blogging is great because you can look straight past all of the introductory bullshit that has to happen before you really get to know a person. Smart women often conceal their wit when you first meet them. But it doesn't take long to find them out (if you know what to look for.)

I suppose that of all the unattainable images I've fallen for since my adolescence, a smart woman remains the dearest to my heart.

I absolutely crumble and make a fool of myself in their presence. Always have. Always will.

Oh well....they're out there regardless.


No comments:

Post a Comment