Wednesday, May 19, 2010

apologies, if I'm blowing up you're feed.



the time will one day come. when i again grow weary of writing on this blog.

but that day, certainly, certainly, isn't today.


so I'm going to write : )
~regardless of reason~

This is a list, of things I would change, given the chance.
(I think, possibly in order from least to greatest)

10) My dog would never grow old, and she'd always be there to meet me at the door when I visit my parents house.

9) People wouldn't demolish buildings that I deemed castles when I was a child.

8) My Norah Jones cd would never need to be re-started.

7) John Mayer wouldn't be such a douche bag. He would just make good music.

6) Trends never existed.

5) I want to fly ~ I love heights.

4) I wish I would have grown up in the mountains of Colorado.

3) My parents would never grow old.

2) My sister wouldn't be gone.

1) people would Love each other


~from my rainy city, to yours~

J.K.C.







No comments:

Post a Comment