Thursday, June 3, 2010

past


So as all things have a time to come, and a time to pass away,

summer has come and summer has passed away.

It doesn't bother me much, as I didn't expect or plan on having a summer this year. The journey into adult-hood has rendered that an impossibility now. But that's ok. I think I'm passed it. I think Im passed the party, over the stone. I think I'm finally ready to move on with my life in the best way possible.

This morning I woke up to the sound of clashing thunder. Or it awoke to me, rather. I sat up in bed, slipped to the floor. Showered, ironed my collared shirt, then sat and waited. Waited on time to move. Waited on the minutes to pass, until it was time for class to start. I love class. and that's weird by most people's standards I suppose.

Oh well, whatever it is. Im here now.

have a good day.
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment