Wednesday, July 28, 2010

someday I'll fly (hello fm the midwest)


There will come a day. some day. when I fly up out of here.
I'm going to blow the lid off of this one bedroom life. They'll probably need to re-roof.
You see, this is my temporary home. this isn't mrs. "right." this is mrs. "right now"

Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar.
Someday I'll be so damn much more.
Cause' I'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

(though it does give credit all too generously)

I can't wait to leave this place. I can't wait to live out the wonder that I know is in my future.
But even though I CAN'T wait.....I'll have to.

Sink slow,
live on the low,
love the future,
pray for snow

weather man says it'll be a' hundred the next three days.

-sitting quietly in the mid-west,

-Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment