Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thinking of you

~My Love,

I realize that by now you're thinking I don't exist.
You're thinking that the man you've so longed and hoped for is nothing more than a myth of your imagination, and that he'll never actually show. Believe me dear, I know how you feel. If a thousand stars lined the ceiling of this bedroom, your eyes would put them to shame.

If you are walking, keep walking.

If you are running, run still.

If you are breathing, breath deep.

If you are hoping, keep hoping.

If you are weary, don't close your eyes.

For I am still running, searching, falling, loving, dancing, laughing, and walking.....every day toward you. May my love keep you still, though we are oceans apart. May you wager another day, in this battle we fight. Until your face I see.

yours,


1 comment:

  1. Kyle, this is beautiful! You really are gifted in writing.

    ReplyDelete