Friday, February 20, 2015

A New Season


It is odd I suppose, that a man would write his feelings into a machine and then post them into a world where he knows no certain followers. But to write, and more dearly express, is perhaps one of the most liberating feelings I've known.

This blog has been through a lot. It has seen many battles played out within my heart over the past 8 years. But it is not only battle for which I come here to write. I come here, too, to write of joy.

Today I share with you, my joy.

Last night I kissed a woman. With a sweet, soft touch.....I held her sweet small hand in my hands....and kissed her lips with the deepest emotion in my heart.

It's funny how in that moment, my aches and pains, both physical and mental, fled from my body. She's new to the game of understanding Kyle. She knows only of my sweetness and passions for love of people, and knowledge. I'm new to the game of her.....knowing only the sweetness of her smile, and the blue of her weary eyes.

New love is innocent. New love is beautiful. And new love lasts only as long as a Winter cold front. These nostalgic times of love are what we tend to remember the most when we think about people dear to our hearts.

Looking into her eyes, all pain and suffering is vanished from my bones. And each day, I cannot wait to arise and see her again. While the pain of the past will always leave scars on our delicate human hearts, the promise of a future will always bring relief. Hope. And Joy.

I cannot wait to see what happens next. I cannot wait to read what life writes in the next chapter of my book. Whatever it may be, I feel a sweet peace that new love, and new life will soon usher-in some of the happiest days that i'll ever know.

All of my heart,

Kyle


No comments:

Post a Comment