Thursday, August 19, 2010

Life's Update

I'd like to say that I woke up to the sound of rain beating against my window sill. But I didn't,really. I woke up to the sound of the sun baking the grass into submission. The once green (far from velvet) nature carpet that lined my yard is now dead and crunchy. Oh for love of the dog days of summer in Southern Oklahoma.
Lighter notes would explain that I've been contently busy lately. I'm back in my comfortable routine of madness. School by morning, work by afternoon, work #2 by night, all compiling each night with me walking in the door of my apartment, sloughing off my clothes/troubles and falling to the bed so hard you'd think someone ought yell "TIMBER!"
Although it seems to drag forever at times, I can see my life growing closer and closer toward my short term goals. I feel down deep as if I'm on the right path indeed, and it's only a matter of counting the minutes in between myself and Med School. (Black and White for you:) Medical school is my shining Goal that I cherish more than any other. I absolutely thrive on the thought of being in that program. I'm not ready yet, but everyday I'm getting closer.

-Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment